Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Suped Up

I went into work this morning expecting to be posted at our contractor's entrance this morning, as I was rostered to do. I was looking forward to purving at the very few sexy contractors that we have working on site. I was disappointed to find that I wouldn't be in that position when I got there, as the supervisor had blown out and I was covering for him all day. It was good though as I got to sit on the newly installed computer all day. Not bad really, extra money for doing less than normal and playing around on the computer!

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Good for you. Hope the extra money helps you out.
Ray

Alex said...

Well, it is only an extra £6 a shift but I am also supervisor on the night shifts at the moment, so lots of £6's can add up I guess!