Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 29 October 2008

Wasted

Today is the last of my 3 days off, back to work tomorrow, and I have totally wasted the day after I worked out that I had spent this weeks budget so I thought better of going out anywhere as I would only spend more money. I stayed in and, inevitably, became lethargic and lay down on my bed. I woke up about 2 hours later and it was getting dark. So, nothing at all achieved today, except watching Neighbours and Home & Away (including the previews of tomorrows shows as I will miss them due to being at work!). Sad eh?
I think also that I may be having a mid-life crisis of sorts. I keep seeing young guys on the telly that I am finding incredibly attractive, only to become disappointed to discover that I am old enough to be their father! To show the type of guys I will mention a few:
Mitch Hewer - playing Danny in new UK television series (and cheap High School Musical / Fame rip-off) Britannia High. Mitch has played gay before, in Skins, but I hardly ever watched this show and never really noticed him in it. But in the one episode of Britannia High I really noticed him as he is good looking and had good arms, for his age. I guess he is the type of guy I would have liked to have met (or been) at his age! I wanted to be a dancer when I was a kid, but my mum wouldn't let me having dancing lessons! Unfortunately, Mitch is only 19! Far too young for me at just 19!
Thomas Knight is even younger, at 15, and not really my type at all, but there is something about him that I find intriguing and have done since I first saw him playing Luke in The Sarah Jane Adventures. I was surprised to find out exactly how young he was, as he appears older. But I think he could be a guy to watch out for in the future!
Liam Hemsworth is another, though I'm not exactly sure how old he is. Liam is the younger brother of Aussie hottie Chris Hemsworth who is 25, so I guess it could be alright to fancy him. He is currently playing Josh in Neighbours. (Hmmn, can't get the image out of my head now, a Hemsworth sandwich with me as the filling!)
Another couple of, not-as-young-as-they-play guys that I like are Home & Away actors Lincoln Lewis and Todd Lasance. Both play school age kids but Lincoln is 21 and Todd 23. Both are great lookers with good bodies, Todd's being more muscular and having incredibly kissable lips!
Of course my "obsession" with these "younguns" hasn't stopped me lusting after the older guys too. Conrad Coleby and Luke Jacobz both catch my eye regularly on Home & Away and would certainly like to see more of both.

No comments: