Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Everybody Needs ....

.... goodlooking neighbours!!
I was just about to turn in for the night and had a look out of my window before climbing into bed. As I was looking around I notice movement in one of the flats opposite where I live, on the second floor. When I looked again I noticed that it was a guy cleaning the windows from the inside. At first I thought he had a light coloured top on, but it turns out that he was topless and when the light caught him just right I saw that he had a very nice body. Not as good as the Middle Eastern guy who lives next door to and up one level from him, but very nice nonetheless. I found it very difficult not to just stand there staring at the guy, as it was I think he realised that I was looking.
Unless he has just moved in I think he lives there with his girlfriend / wife, but I hope he is new. It will mean that I have 2 gorgeous neighbours living opposite that I can lust after, rather than just the one. I'm tempted to have one more look out of my window before I turn in for the night, just to see if he is still there. Maybe I will, but after I've turned my light out so I can see better. Do I sound like a stalker or a peeping Tom? Probably!
G'nite.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Stalker not yet. Peeping Tom maybe.
hope all is well.
Ray

Alex said...

I had another look last night and as I looked out of my window, the blinds in all four of his windows drew! I don't think he liked me looking! Oh well.