Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 19 October 2008

Transformations

I went out at about 17:30 last night, and had a bit of a nightmare getting into town. First the Central Line tube was closed, so I had to get a bus. I waited about 20 minutes for a bus and then realised that my travel card was low on funds, while I was buying a paper ticket the bus drove off! BA***RD! I only had to wait for another 10 minuts though.
When I got into town, I went to Tottenham Court Road station to top up my card, but the queue for the machine was out of the door almost, so I walked to Leicester Square, and waited about 15 minutes before I finally managed to achieve my goal.
I joined Tim and Gerry in G.A.Y. Bar, I knew where they were most likely to be, in the upstairs smoking area. I walked through the doorway to the outdoor area and was shocked when I caught a glimpse of Tim.
I think I mentioned that he had been on a diet. Well he has lost 3 stone in weight and the transformation was amazing. It probably helped that I hadn't seen him through the whole process. He was thin, the first word that came to me was annorexic, but that is a bit unkind. He had also changed his hair style and colour, had his teeth done and been using a new moisturiser making his skin look fantastic. What a transformation. It has cost him a fair bit of money, but it looks well worth it and he seemed really happy with the results, which he should be. I'm really pleased for him. Unfortunately, he was still smoking, but you can't have everything can you.
After Gerry left to go back to work we joined Richard and Terry, who was celebrating his birthday, in the upstairs bar of the Duke of Wellington, briefly popped to Rupert Street for one drink and then back to the Duke.
After Tim had decided to go home I went on to Barcode, as usual, but there was a distinct lack of talent, as there had been in every other location. I found this particularly annoying as I was feeling really horny!! This resulted in me losing my resolve and on the way home I decided to go to Chariots. I really wish I hadn't. The lack of talent extended there and I left more frustrated that when I had arrived, but about 4 hours later!!
Hence, I have not long been out of bed today, most of my brief 2 days off of work has now disappeared and I probably won't be able to sleep tonight having slept way into the afternoon today. Not good. Oh well. It was a good night and great to see Tim after such a long break, but I spent far too much money. I just hope that my wage correction money gets paid into my account pretty quickly. I'll need it!!!
I think I'll cheer myself up in a minute by watching last night's Strictly Come Dancing before the results show comes on tonight.

1 comment:

gab said...

glad you had a good time last night-i loe the way you say going into town lol

let me know wot you thought about strictly