Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 11 October 2008

Pay Problems - Yet Again

I got in today to find my payslip on the doormat. Upon checking it I found that I have been short paid AGAIN! They have only paid me for 68.17 hours of holiday instead of the 96 which leaves me less than £200 after bills for a whole month. Not Good! I am going to have to speak to my manager tomorrow morning and get him to email payroll and find out why I have been short paid. I am guessing that they believe I hadn't acrued the full amount of holiday, as they initially had our holiday entitlement down as 20 days a year when we should have 24. I am going to be really pissed off if that is the case, as my manager had already corrected them on their mistake over a month ago. I will NOT wait a whole month for the correction this time, I want a payment directly into my account.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Good luck. hop eeverything turns out well.
Ray

Alex said...

I got my holiday hours wrong, I should have had 84 hours, so I am still short. My manager should sort it out for me tomorrow, and apparently I am not the only one whose pay was wrong.