Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 18 October 2008

Free At Last

My ten-shift stretch is now over and I am free! I really do not want to do a stretch of shifts that long ever again. It felt like it was nver going to end. My room is such a mess where all I have been doing is working, eating and sleeping, I need a couple of weeks just to get back into an ordered state. Shame that I don't have that long.
I was woken today by the door between the flat and the pub banging, which shakes my walls and door. It must have banged about 10 times in five minutes earlier. This, added with the hoover going for half an hour and my flatmate playing music, with the bass thumping like a giant's heartbeat and I had no chance of staying in bed until 15:00 as I had planned.
As it is, I still cannot get into the bathroom as it is being cleaned, and has been in that process for about an hour. I barely got into the kitchen to get some breakfast!
I wish my lotto win would hurry up and happen. I got 2 more reminders today that I have to renew my security licence soon, which will cost me £245. I had one the other day from my previous employers telling me to send them the cheque, instead of sending it to the SIA! Don't they realise that they sacked me 12 months ago? Obviously not.
I am looking forward to going out later, it feels like forever since I've been out and it is about 2 months since I've seen Tim, so I am really looking forward to catching up. Unfortunately, I am also feeling rather horny, which means that I will probably stay out late and spend far too much money. We shall see. I just hope that I don't end up at Chariots, or do I?

No comments: