Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 23 October 2008

A Bit Better

Today at work I felt a bot better, but this was probably only due to the fact that it was warmer today so my oncoming cold wasn't made worse by sitting in the loading bay in front of a constant breeze for 4 hours!!
My manager has given up asking if I am feeling happier and is just talking to me normally now (although he does insist on calling me "son" which I hate coming from anyone, but especially from someone 6 years younger than me!!). He also keeps insisting that I will need a boss in whatever new job I go for and that he would be the ideal person! I don't think I could ever work for him again, he is just not manager material!
I have three night shifts from tomorrow, lets hope that there are no road works planned for outside my bedroom window like last week!

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Maybe he really is not talking about a paying job. Daddy and son type maybe. Maybe he is tryiing to hit on you carefully, seeing which way the winds blow. Hey is you need a Daddy type try it out, who knows you my like it.
Ray