Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Work

My third shift of the new batch went pretty much as the other two did, with me feeling like I really didn't want to be there. Not being able to sleep through the nights isn't helping either.
I have hardly talked to anyone this week, I just can't be bothered, My manager keeps asking if I'm still miserable and my stock reply is getting to be:
"I'm still here aren't I!" I think he is getting paranoid.
He actually surprised everyone today, by spending most of the day in his suit (rather than combat trousers and short-sleeved shirt undone to the cleavage!). He even stayed late - well later than the rest of the guard force anyway.
I have one more day shift and three night shifts before I get three days off. I am so looking forward to those days.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Hopefullly you can have a nice time off. I work 8 days straight and then one day off. I am going on my 4th days of 12 hours.
Ray

Alex said...

I could never just have one day off, especially with being on nights and then going onto days! And you do a worthwhile job, whereas I am sat around all day doing basically nothing!