Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 10 October 2008

Frustrating

It was a bad day today at work. I was tired, bored and fed up, all this together contributed to also making me irritable too. The nature of my duties today though meant that I hardly got to talk to anyone, thus ensuring I was only irritable with myself, which had an exponential effect on my irritation. I was really p'd off and sleepy by around 15:00 and just wanted to come home and have a siesta. I was beginning to feel really down, which annoyed me because I have been feeling really good lately.
At 17:00 I found out, from one of the contractors, that we were about to have a power-down in the building. It would have been nice if my manager or supervisor could had informed me about it, considering they've known about it since last Friday.
To top it all, I had to stay late waiting for a relief guard who turned up 20 minutes late. I should get paid for that, but that isn't the point.

No comments: