Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Sponsors Wanted

I had a thought last night. Amazing I know. I woke up at around 03:00 and was laying in bed unable to get back to sleep so my mind went over loads of things. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to put an advert here on the blog. I had to cancel my AdSense adverts a few months ago because they objected to a picture I posted, but those adverts weren't getting me any money anyway. In over 2 years they had accrued about $18 and AdSense refuse to pay out anything less than $50. So I got nothing for it.
If anyone would like to place an advert here, on the side panel, at the top or end of the blog all you need do is drop me a note and we'll talk. I don't know what the "rules" are with blogger, but frankly I don't care.


Statistics for your information:
I get approximately 200 unique "clicks" on the blog every day. Here are the actual figures for the latest period:
Total Hits: Yesterday = 412 Last Week: 5287 Last Month: 14722
Unique Hits: Yesterday = 204 Last Week: 1534 Last Month: 6685
Returning Hits: Yesterday = 45 Last Week: 421 Last Month: 1817
Reloads: Yesterday = 163 Last Week: 3343 Last Month: 6220

I get hits from most countries around the world, I can provide specifics if you require, the top ten countries for the previous month are always listed on the side bar. It's not the busiest blog around by a long shot but I have a core of loyal readers and contributors and you could reach your target audience through me. And since the 4th August 2008 I have had over 14600 referrals here from other sites (See "Who Refers Here" in the side bar). Why not give it some thought.

Addendum:
You can email me through the link to my profile (top right) but just in case that doesn't work my email is: alex.robins@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: