Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 5 October 2008

Slow Night

Last night was really boring and long. There were three of us in last night, but no contractors working. All we had to do was 4 1/2 hours of patrols between the three of us and nothing else in a 13 hour shift and no internet access once again! Boring.
Tonight will be much the same, though it is only an 11 hour shift tonight. I hope it goes a bit faster and that the internet is working again.
I woke up this afternoon to find that my pillows were soaking. The head of my bed sits against a wall with windows above and the condensation had run down the window, wall and onto my pillows. They were soaked. I am going to have to replace them, it is about time I guess as they are a few years old. All my bedding needs repacing, I will have to do it bit by bit, but I guess the pillows will have to come first.

No comments: