Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 27 October 2008

Iron Man

I finally got around to seeing Iron Man the other day, borrowed from a work colleague (the one who doesn't stop talking). I had not been in any hurry to see the film, as I thought I may be disappointed as I was with the Spider-Man films, but it turns out that it is a really good film. Robert Downey Jr would not have been my first choice to play Tony Stark (despite his sympathetic addictive personality), he probably wouldn't even have been on the list, but he was great. The story worked, sort of, the only anomaly was how he managed to manufacture the initial armour without his captors realising? The effects were really good too.
I loved the humour of the film, especially when he first tried out his revamped armours boot jets and flew into the wall. I was howling with laughter. I have now borrowed the Incredible Hulk from my work collegaue as well and I've been told that's not bad either.

No comments: