Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Cold Shock

I have just had a bit of a surprise when I pulled the blinds aside, wiped the condensation off of the window and looked outside for the first time in about 3 hours. I saw the car parked opposite and the awning of the Chinese restaurant next to it had a fairly thick layer of snow on them! Wha..Huh? I'd been out earlier and sat in Soho Square eating my lunch. Now it wasn't warm by any stretch but I never expected to see snow today! Wow! I'm sort of glad that I didn't go out for drinks tonight after all, although the company would have been nice as I am feeling the beginnings of a down period (though it may just be the thought of going back to work on Thurdsay!).

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

hope you drive slow and sfae. Carry a blanket with you as well.
Ray

Alex said...

Sorry for the confusion, but it wasn't my car, just A car.I gave up my car when I moved to London!