Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Treats

I intended to treat myself to some new clothes yesterday, along with the comics that I bought, but I just couldn't find anything that I really wanted. After going into various shops and getting really warm, because I had a warm coat on due to the weather, I got really fed up with sweating, gave up the idea and came home. It is always the same in winter, you wear a coat because of the weather and when you go in a shop they have the heating on and so you sweat buckets! It's the same on buses, and here there is no escape as the heaters are under the seats! I hate winter.
I didn't go out last night, as I was really tired and Tim didn't want to go out either, but I will be out tonight no matter what, and I hope that Tim changes his mind and joins me.

No comments: