Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 28 November 2008

Neighbours Vs Home & Away

Over the last few years, Home & Away has been winning my attention more than Neighbours because of the better storylines and mainly because of the quality of the men. They have had a good procession of good looking, well built actors in starring roles and still do. Lately though, Neighbours has also been competing in these stakes.
The current "hotties" in Neighbours that are catching my attention are mainly Brett Tucker, who plays Dan "Fitzy" Fitzgerald, and Dean Geyer, who plays Ty Harper. Brett is probably the horniest guy for me as he ticks all of my boxes: Around my age, good looking without being too pretty, great body without being over developed, a nice undestandable accent, great smile, and his character is really likeable and responsible one with some minor flaws and insecurities. Ideal for me, so much so that I should probably add him to my Top Ten Men.
Dean, who is apparently a singer as well as an actor, has only just caught my eye this week. He also has an amazing smile, and is very well toned, though possibly a bit small (and young) to be my ideal man. He is also playing a nice guy with some minor flaws and insecurities.
Also in the show at the moment are Sam Clark, playing Ringo, and James Sorenson, playing Declan, though these are both a bit young for me too though they do seem to get topless quite a lot of the time, and together!!!
Recently there was also David Hoflin, playing Oliver, the gorgeous Jesse Rosenfeld, who played Marco, and I almost forgot Dan O'Connor who played Ned.
Home & Away is winning on sheer numbers at the moment, with Conrad Coleby, who plays total good guy Roman, who is one of my Top Ten Men and was looking great in yesterday's episode topless.
Luke Jacobz, who plays good cop Angelo, is new to the show, but has a good body (including great arms which he showed off in his first episode I believe), a fantastic smile and is a fun-loving, do-good character that I could really get swept away by.
Todd Lasance, playing former bad-boy Aden is someone I have mentioned several times before. He is probably too young for me in real life but he is someone that I would want to protect, and also feel that could protect me. I guess though, that a maternal attitude in a relationship would not be a good place to start from would it?
Lincoln Lewis, who plays Geoff, is hardly in the show lately, which is a shame as he is another actor who has a fantastic smile and a great toned body, though, again, he is far too young for me, probably!
Paul O'Brien, playing Jack, is another good looking good guy in the show, though not as stunning as the others that I've mentioned, he would still be a great catch. As well as his looks, and good, though not as toned, body he is another actor playing a guy who wants to be the good guy for everyone, but who also needs someone to be there for him.
All in all, I think Home & Away is still the winner at the moment overall, but Brett Tucker is possibly the one guy who could turn the tide.

No comments: