Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 9 November 2008

Eric Dane

Today is the 36th birthday of one of my Top Ten Men: Mr Eric Dane.
Eric is best known as the moment as Dr McSteamy (Dr Mark Sloan - not the Dick van Dyke character in Diagnosis Murder) in Gray's Anatomy. I don't watch the show as often as I should (considering that he is in it), but he looks incredibly gorgeous in the scenes I have seen him in.
As with most gorgeous actors of his generation, he has also appeared in Charmed. I don't know what role his character played but being a stunning guy I can only assume that he got to snog Alyssa Milano at some point, all the gorgeous guys do!! She is so lucky!
Eric also appeared, all too briefly for my liking, in the film X-Men 3: The Last Stand, playing a member of the evil Brotherhood of Mutants named Multiple Man. I wonder if Eric the actor lives up to that character's name? I would love to find out!

No comments: