Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 21 November 2008

Better Than Expected

Although not a brilliant day, the depression "funk" that I was expecting to decend over me today never materialised. On top of the down mood that I felt coming on yesterday, I was also kept awake last night by a police cordon outside the pub downstairs. I don't know what the cordon was for as, after about half an hour, the police just seemed to get bored, pack up and leave. Because of that and a lot of other noise it was a while before I managed to get to sleep, though I still managed to wake several times during the night.
I was still incredibly bored, and quite cold, but surprisingly not as tired as yesterday and the day could have been a hell of a lot worse than it was. I was also allowed to go home half an hour early which is always nice.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am gladyou got off abit early. and your mood is imporove as well.
Hugs the hamster.
Ray