Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Great Day, Great Night

I had a good day yesterday, treating myself to some more comics and a new action figure (from the sale at Forbidden Planet), and I even managed to find some nice new trousers, which I wore later. I also treated myself to another box for my comics.
I met up with Tim for a few drinks in the Duke of Wellington later on, wearing my new trousers. We went on to Comptons, the Admiral Duncan, Rupert Street and then Barcode. It was a good night and great to catch up with him, I hadn't been out for about 3 weeks. Tim left and I stayed in Barcode, though I was on my own. The only highlight of the evening after that was when I had to kill a cockroach which was running around the bar. Nice!
I left at closing time and, on autopilot, went to Chariots. I really wish I hadn't as I'd promised myself that I wouldn't waste my time going there, but I needed some physical contact. It was strange though as I'd been telling Tim all night that I wasn't looking for sex in a relationship, just companionship, then what do I do but go to a sauna! It was quiet there, but I got some action and then came straight home. I did have a bit of a hangover this morning, but it is almost gone. I've also gone over my budget for this week, but not disastrously so, I'll just deduct it from next weeks budget.

No comments: