Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Time Off. YAY

I had a bit of good fortune this morning. One of the relief guards at work (who also used to be one of our regular guys) asked if I wanted to work tomorrow night shift that I had been rostered on overtime for. I didn't really want it and so he said he would do it as he needed the money. I was very happy to allow him to because, although I could really do with the money, I am getting really fed up with the place and the more time off I have the longer I will be able to stick working there. So, the result is that I have my full quota of four days off, and I haven't done a night shift today, so I won't be sleeping through half of tomorrow as I would normally do if I got home from work at 07:00. Great! Shame I am skint really as I am still in the mood for going out and there are lots of great comics out this week and last week that I want. I guess I will have to wait until I have my NEXT set of days off.

No comments: