Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 10 November 2008

Thinking

I think today went quickly because I spent most of the day thinking about what I want to do for a job. I really want to get out of security, but I don't know exactly what I want to do. All I came up with was that I want a job with:
- Less than 50 hours a week [average].
- Less than 12 hours a day [average], preferably 10 or less.
- Less than 1/2 hour travel each way to work [i.e. Zone 1 or 2 on the Tube].
- Paying at least £23k per year (plus any travel costs on top)
- No night shifts.
- Working inside.
- Preferably an office job / computer work / research / database creation etc.
- I also keep coming back to the idea of setting up and running a website, though the subject of this website has yet to come to me!! The ideas that I have thought of so far are either already being done quite successfully, or I can't see enough people being interested in the themes to make money from it.
So, a whole day of thinking and still no new ideas!! I need inspiration, a bit of luck and maybe some help from friends letting me know if they see jobs they think I may be interested in. [hint hint people]

No comments: