Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 10 November 2008

Not Too Bad Today

I am happy to report that today, my first day back to work after four days off, went quite quickly. I have probably jinxed myself for tomorrow but hey, what can you do. I also got some good news in the fact that we have had our pay rise confirmed. We don't know exactly when it will take effect from, though it will probably be the beginning of December, and it is an increase of £1.70 per hour, but that is now for a supervisor position. We are also expecting to move onto a 4-on, 4-off shift pattern, which means that we will be working less hours. Overall I will still be slightly better off, but this new shift pattern won't be starting initially as, to do that would mean recruiting another 7 guards, and we are struggling to get 1!!
Speaking of money, hopefully the shortfall in this months wages (yes they did it again) will be corrected pretty quickly. They owe me about £75. We shall see how quick they are this time, the 3rd time out of 5 pay-days that they have messed up! Not a good record is it?

No comments: