Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 12 November 2008

Another Weird Dream

I meant to mention this yesterday, but forgot.
Before I woke yesterday morning I had a strange dream, I am going to attempt to describe what I can remember about it:
I was initially clinging to the outside of a building, while my toes were perched on an incredibly narrow ledge. All the while I was talking to someone else who was doing the same one side of me and another guy inside a window on the other side of me. The guy inside was sitting on a toilet (with the seat and lid down). All of a sudden the toilet shattered and I was inside helping this guy to his feet. We were in my mum's bedroom in the house where I spent my initial teenage years, and she came rushing up the stairs to tend to this guy who was apparently my "uncle."
We all went for a walk to calm down and mum and "uncle" sat on this bench outside of a small store. I knocked on the door of the store as it was closed and a young-looking, but very chubby Alec Baldwin answered by refused to let me in or serve me. I pushed my way in and grabbed a bottle of something and walked out. He came out angrily after me.
Next thing I knew he and I were both running away from John Rhys-Davies, who had a gun. We were in a house that I didn't recognise and took refuge in a large bedroom. For some reason we were both invisble, but even so Alec his behind the bed with a bosh carrier bag (the paper kind with rope-like handles), and I lay on top of the bed.
John stood in the doorway and began shooting in our general direction. Alec got scared and pushed past him and ran, leaving the bad, and me, behind. I stayed still where I was.
John was deciding what to do when I was woken up by my alarm clock. I really wanted to know what was going to happen, but I really had to get up for work and I never get back to the same dream again when I try anyway.

No comments: