Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 11 June 2008

What Would You Like From a New Gay Website?

Today I'm starting a new poll. I hope you will all participate.
I am looking for a new project, so that I can get myself out of the employment hole I seem to be in. I would like to set up a new gay-themed website, and I would like to hear feedback from everyone to see what they want from a website.
I would ideally like to create an educational and inspirational site that could be used as a teaching tool in schools, colleges and universities worldwide, but I think that is a pipe-dream, but who knows?

The options I have given in the poll are:
Interviews - With famous LGBT people and those who contribute to our community and well being.
Biographies - About famous LGBT people and those who have contributed to our community and well being.
Reviews - TV, Movies, Books, Plays, Shows etc etc etc.
Pictures of Sexy Guys - I know this will get the most votes, but hey if it is what you want!
Legal Information - Age of concent / Sexual laws / Marriage laws etc (home and abroad).
Health Advice - For health issues affecting us all.
Upcoming Events - Details of Pride parties, PA's, IDAHo events, World AIDS Day, etc etc etc.
TV Guide - A guide to gay shows and shows with gay content on as many channels as possible.
Gay History - Educational information about our history (Concentration Camps, Pederastic societies, Stonewall Riots, Hate Crimes etc etc etc).
Other - Anything else that I may not have thought of, though, as I'm not telepathic I will need a comment to be left or an email (to
alex.robins@hotmail.co.uk) to know what this "other" idea is.

I really hope that many of you will vote, you can pick as many options as you want, and please comment to let me know what is wanted from a gay magazine (web based or paper) as I really need to get my teeth sunk into a new project before I go brain-dead from the boredom of my current employment.

Thanks, in antici ..................... pation!!

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I vote as well. The other I voted. I voted the other because I want tnaked pictures of you, or whatever you decied to do. I have always enjoyed and will continue do so of your blog. But hey a naked picture of you will not hurt me in anyway. Smile and winks.

Hugs the Hamster
Ray