Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 22 June 2008

I Despair

I really do despair of my stupidity and naive honesty sometimes. I was in Waitrose today using my last couple of pounds to get some essentials (bread, milk and toilet roll), while paying with an embarrassing handful of change I noticed a £5 note on the floor. Before I'd even though anything about it, I had picked it up and handed it straight to the cashier. She looked as shocked as I felt as I realised how stupid I was being. That £5 could have helped me get back within my overdraft limit if I put it into my account tomorrow! I really and such a bloody useless goody-goody sometimes and it never EVER gets me anywhere! What a twat. I walked home with a look of disbelief on my face at what I had done!

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

you are an honest Man. Good Man. Trust me it will come abck to you with blessings.
Ray