Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 20 June 2008

Almost Forgot Frankie

How could I almost forget to include Frankie Lampard? I am a bit of a fan of Frank, he plays for Chelsea who are the only team I know anything about (though my knowledge is a bit out of date since I left my long-term job last year where there were loads of Chelsea fans), but I have nothing bad to say about Mr Lampard. He seems to set a fairly good example apart from the amount he gets paid which is extortionate but that goes for all professional footballers in this country. He is quite a sexy guy too and I find it hard to believe that they still call him "Fat" Frankie Lampard.
Frankie boy is 30 today and I really wish I could help him celebrate. When he scores a goal he always celebrates by kissing his ring! I would like to offer my services to kiss his ring for his birthday, if that isn't too forward!
It's alright Frankie, I wouldn't tell anyone!

No comments: