Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 1 June 2008

Last Night

Yesterday I hadn't heard from Alfredo, despite texting him in the middle of the afternoon, so I wasn't sure if we were still going to be meeting. I knew he was working though so I guessed that he hadn't been able to check his phone messages. I was right. Just as I settled in to watch Dr Who I got a call from him and we arranged where to meet.
I met him in Barcode and we stayed there for hours chatting. I found it so easy to talk to him, which makes a change for me, conversation with someone new is normally a struggle for me, but I just felt so relaxed with him. After Barcode we went on to Escape, which seemed to be a really mixed place now, rather than exclusively gay as it used to be and we had a nice time in there too. Alfredo was talking to one really pretty girl who was giving me daggers, I think because she realised she was getting nowhere with him!!
At the end of the night I went back to his place and after a short chat we were both so tired we fell asleep. He had to work at midday so I walked with him to Liverpool Street station and then came home. Its nice to know that he doesn't live too far away as I hope to be seeing more of him in the near future.
All in all a very good night, though I spend far too much money (again!). I've not just used this weeks budget but most of next weeks too! Oops!
Today I am really, really, really tired. I am getting far too old to be going out drinking two nights running. Sometimes I feel too old to be going out one night running! Maybe I should give up drinking, but the alternatives are really not appealing. I drink cider, which has been said to "rot your stomach" just imagine if I was drinking lemonade, cola or orange juice all night, I'd be rotting my teeth too!

2 comments:

gab said...

nice one-do u think you'll go out again?

Alex said...

I certainly hope so. I'll keep you informed.