Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 27 June 2008

Tried Not To Go Mad On Pay Day...

..........But Failed!!
I treated myself to some comics today, spending nearly £50, but they are all good'ens. I'm hoping I won't sit down and read them all in one go! I also brought some aftershave as I've been without decent one for months now, relying on old samples and birthday presents since then. And I got myself some light-weight canvas shoes and short, trainer socks. The shoes I love and they were only £20 - Bargain! So that all came to about £130 with some food shopping that I did, and that is even before I go out tonight (all arranged with Tim, 19:00 at the Duke of Wellie) and before I get to my sisters' tomorrow. I'm staying overnight and shopping for a suit for her wedding on the Sunday at Lakeside (what joy!).

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Glad you had fun shopping. I want to see the suit. I be you will look smart in it. You promised pictures of you.
Ray