Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 21 June 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Well it is almost 16:00 and I have not long been out of bed! What a waste of the day, eh? But it is because I went out last night and got a bit wrecked. The guys from work had invited me for drinks for my birthday and so I popped down to the Lord Abercrombie near Liverpool Street station at around 18:00 and stayed almost until closing time. I must have been a mess when I got home, because my room was all messed up, stuff all over my desk, clothes everywhere and half a packed of Jammie Dodgers eaten! It was a good night though.
Today I have only received one card so far, from my sister Maxine and just had an text from my other sister Lynn, and one message on Facebook from Mike, who I used to work with. Best of all though is that I had a phonecall yesterday from Dean in Aus. He was on his way home from a night out and decided to phone me to wish me a happy birthday, he was a bit merry. He was a bit miffed that he'd got the wrong day so he phoned me this morning too! Bless him.
It is amazing the amount of people who also have their birthdays today. I have met quite a few people in my life who share this day with me. A guy at school Anthony Ford has his birthday today, as does Katrina who I used to work with at Ravel in Lakeside, and Annalize (who also sent me a message on Facebook) and Erald, who I worked with at Goldman Sachs, also have their birthdays today. How many people have you met who share your birthday?
It is also my niece Mikala's birthday tomorrow, though I am too skint to buy a card for her, so a text and an email will have to do. I am going to see her next weekend anyway so I can give her some money then as I will have been paid.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Happy Happy Birthay Alex. Happy Birthday dear sweet Hamster, Happy Birthday to you, and many more.
Alex I hope your day is filled with love, laughter, and anything you want.
Many hugs
A Swat on that tight ass,
Ray

Alex said...

Thanks Ray