Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 3 June 2008

Results Time

My latest poll "How Did You Hear About This Blog?" resulted in only 23 votes, which is quite disappointing to be honest, but thank you to those who did participate.
It turns out that the highest percentage of people who voted (56%, or 13 people) found this blog through a link from another site. I have no feedback to say which other site(s) this may be, but I wish to extend my thanks to those who have links here.
3 people (13%) found this blog through a friend, thanks are also extended to those friends.
4 people (17%) found me through Googling, which I have done accidentally too.
2 (8%) can't remember or don't know
and only 1 (4%) person found the blog through being invited by me.
As I said I am disappointed with the lack of votes, but keep your eyes peeled for the next poll. I will be counting (on) your votes!!

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I vote. I do enjoy your blod, Alex,
Ray

Alex said...

I guessed that you would be voting Ray, but I am greedy I want everyone voting! How else can I make this blog better?