Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 19 June 2008

Not Long Now

I have one more night shift to go before my holiday time. I have booked 7 days off, but with the change in shift patterns (due to the new company taking over on Monday) and the way the shifts work too it means that I have 17 days off in total! How great is that? I am, unfortunately, not able to afford to go anywhere really nice, but will be visiting my sister in Basildon, Essex to sort out my suit for her wedding in August.
I was advised of a works drink evening when I got to work yesterday. On Friday they are having a leaving drink for the senior supervisor, which is confusing as he isn't leaving the site that I work at, just the other site that he also used to run. I was invited saying that it was a joint celebration as it is my birthday on the following day too. It turns out that this was an afterthought by the organisers. :-( But I think I'm still gonna go as everyone else I know is too busy with holidays etc.

No comments: