Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 10 June 2008

Sleep - I remember that....

It was another warm night last night and I wasn't tired when I turned in at about midnight, but I thought I should sleep so that I can attempt to get into a normal pattern for when I go back to work tomorrow. I took ages to get to sleep and then was woken by something at around 02:00 and took about 3 hours to get back to sleep again, it was already beginning to ger light outside before I did manage it. I did stay sleeping until around 07:30 so at least I got some rest, but I imagine I will be extremely tired at work tomorrow as usual and struggling to stay awake (having nothing to stimulate my mind all day!). Oh well.
Oh, and the sun has disappeared today, though it is still really muggy! I wonder if Alfredo is still on for meeting up tonight?

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Maybe a good massage and warm milk might do the trick for your sleep. Or a night full of sex, or both. Trust me if I was there you would be in my arms sleeping well.