Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 19 June 2008

Typical

Tonight was due to be my last shift for my current company as they have lost the contract on the building I work in and I am on holiday for 17 from tomorrow. They lost the contract for various reasons, but mainly because they were never able to man the site adequately with enough staff, or enough decent staff. Typically on my last shift I get in to work to find out that they have sent someone else to do my shift. So, they go from not enough staff to too many staff. I had the option to stay, but I thought I could have an extra day added on to my holiday time, so I came home. I am now a bit bored, but don't want to go out as I am out tomorrow night and expect I will be out on Saturday night too. A quiet night in catching up on stuff is what is called for I think.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I think yo ushould get some rest, try sleeping young man.
Hugs the Hamster
Ray