Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 6 June 2008

Big Brother 9

Is it really only the 9th season of Big Brother UK? Seems like it has been going on forever. Oh well!
As usual I watched the first show of the series just to see if there were any nice guys going in the house this year. Out of 16 contestants (so far) there are 2 that caught my eye, the first is Dale who is only 21 and reminded me at times of Brad Pitt (only at times though), he is good looking but as is pre-requesite for BB contestants, he is so full of himself which is an instant put-off.
Rex is also a bit full of himself and good looking but not as nice as Dale. He is 24 and a chef from Hampstead, I wonder if he's ever had a spit-roast on the Heath?
Kathreya, from Thailand, made me laugh. She is so small and podgy and smiles all the time. She will either win the series or be one of the first out of the door.
The rest of them are freaks and wannabes with nothing interesting that I could determine. Yes, there is a poof (an outrageous one, of course, coz, god-forbid, we have a normal person in the house who happens to be gay), a cross-dressing blind man (I bet BB though it's dreams had come true when this guy applied), and an albino thug!

No comments: