Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 4 June 2008

Another Slow Day At Work

I was struggling to keep awake at work again today. I got a reply from a text I'd sent to Alfredo at about 00:45 which woke me up. I then was woken again at about 02:30 by some workmen banging on some manhole covers outside my window. I was not very happy.
Today there is some potential good news though. A company want to come a film scenes for a well-known television program in our building, some time in the next 2 weeks. I won't say which show, just in case I have to sign a confidentiality clause or something, but it's a good-un (though not Dr Who!). So, if this does go ahead then it will make for slightly (infinitely) more exciting days while it is going on. If I ask I can probably endure that I will be on for whatever shifts these will be too as I am still one of the golden boys there! So, fingers crossed everyone.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

2:30 am some Man bangin on a Manhole.... UMMMMM. I remember those days where I bang on many manholes at that time in the baths house. You will always be a golden boy. Hope everything goes well for you.
Hugs
Ray