Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Tired after last night

I had arranged to meet Alfredo last night a few days previously and had heard nothing from him about a time or a place so I sent him a text in the afternoon, knowing that he was working and couldn't answer straight away. I didn't receive a reply by 19:00 so I went into Soho thinking that he had changed his mind or was working later than expected or something. I went to Barcode first, which was quiet and didn't have any draught Strongbow cider (meaning that I had to have a Bulmers which is over £1 more expensive! per pint), so I only stayed for the one. I then went to Rupert Street. While I was there I received a text from Alfredo and we arranged to meet at Liverpool Street station.
We went to a bar next to the entrance of the station, which looks like a (badly) converted ball room and had a couple of drinks there. We then went on to another couple of bars before going back to Alfredo's.
I didn't leave there until abou 01:00 and so when I woke this morning for work (and all day) I was still tired. But, it was a good night. He sent me a text earlier to say he was feeling really tired too.
I really like him, but I don't think it is going to go far as I am not as into the physical side as much as he seems to be. I feel really old saying this, but all I really want is a good, close companion and a good kiss, cuddle and fumble most of the time! Sad, eh? Not the sort of thing that gets lots of responses on Gaydar / Mandate is it?

No comments: