Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 30 June 2008

Nice Weather Again

I rose from my bed at 10:00 as I had given up trying to sleep further because of the pneumatic drill going about 100 meters up the road. After a bit of work on the computer I decided to go into town to treat myself to some more comics. I went to Forbidden Planet and got quite a few comics that were missing from my collection, but it came to less than £30 which was great.
I bought some lunch and sat in Soho Square to eat it. Not a lot of talent there today but the sun was out and quite strong for most of it. I really want to get some colour on my skin this year. It's been about ten years since I had a proper tan. After about an hour I decided to come home and walked it for a change. I've also been over to Waitrose to get a supply of food, as I had nothing in. Quite a productive day really and fairly enjoyable. The only thing is, I am feeling really horny now! I need a big hunky man to warm me up and cool me down!

No comments: