Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 29 June 2008

Essex Men Are Horny

I forgot to mention how incredibly attractive I found so many of the men I saw yesterday and today in Essex while I was visiting my family. When we went to the scool fate, and at the restaurant yesterday there were a couple of handsome and slightly hunky guys having drinks there. But this morning at the boot sale and when we were shopping around Lakeside there were so many gorgeous men, many of whom had very fit bodies, short- or no-sleeve tops and it really got me horny. I found it difficult to concentrate on the task at hand, namely finding suits for the wedding. Most of the guys were dads, and were pushing prams or walking with their kids, but in my mind they were all just looking for an excuse to stray to the "dark side!" I guess it is a good enough reason to visit Essex more often! I just hope that some will be at the wedding as I intend to extend the tradition of the bridesmaids getting some to the "father" of the bride, as I will be giving my sister away I deserve to have a bit of cock as my reward. Don't I?

3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I were there I would give you my cock to service anyway you wanted to. Hope you will get some Essex dick. and a new suit. Hopefully some picturs would be nice as well...HINT HINT.
Hugs
Ray

Alex said...

There better be some decent pictures from the wedding and if (when) I get copies I will be posting them here, don't you worry!

Anonymous said...

my girl is so horny