Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 28 June 2008

A Deserved Night Out

I was really looking forward to my night out, especially after a week stuck at home with nothing to do and no money. I met Tim and Richard in the Duke of Wellington and we had a few drinks there while stood outside, interrupted only by the the door-Nazi, who was as camp as a row of tents, and really annoying telling us we had to stay within the yellow lines or the council would close down the pub!
We then went on to Comptons, the Admiral Duncan and then to Barcode. We went to the basement bar of Barcode, as it was easier to get served, and I was really impressed. It was the first time I'd been downstairs since the refit and I thought it looked amazing, and looks so much bigger too. Tim & Richard left early, well earlier than me, I hung about until closing time at 01:00 then got a bus home.
When I got off the bus I saw a handsome guy walking along the other side of the street, in the other direction and we caught each other's eye. I stopped, as did he and so I crossed the road to chat to him. It turns out he was walking in completely the wrong direction for where he wanted to go, so we both then walked in the other direction - toward my place. We stopped outside and then I invited him in. We had our fun and then he left, walking home in the right direction.

I woke up late this morning, but with no headache (thanks to drinking Red Bull during my night out - it always works for me) and heard someone banging a door somewhere in the flat. I tried to ignore it but an hour later I heard it again. I got up to investigate and found Alex, my flatmate banging on the bathroom door. I assumed that Kevin was locked in there, as he has a tendency to do when he is really pissed. But, when I got to the door I saw that it was unlocked. Puzzled, I opened the door to see Kevin's girlfriend Penny sat on the toilet asleep with her trousers around her ankles. I quickly closed the door again and let Alex continue his banging. My bedroom door slammed shut, due to the wind blowing through and that seemed to rouse her. Lucky really as I have to get ready and head off to my sister's soon as I am staying there tonight. I guess I should go.

No comments: