Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 27 September 2008

Staying In

No one was available to go out last night and the same for tonight, so I decided to stay in as there is no point going out on the pull when I am meant to be abstaining from sex for a week (due to my infection). So, today I decided to go into town, pick up my free gay magazines and buy myself some comics. All in all it was less than I would have spent going out drinking and it will keep me occupied for a few hours. AND, I am within this weeks budget still! Hooray!
I sat and read a couple of my comics in Soho Square while I ate lunch and then came home. Not too exciting but it is a lovely day, shame no one is around to do something with it!

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am glad you stayed within your budget this week. I know how disappointed you are not to go out, but think you got your rest. Hope you are doing better with your infection.
Ray