Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 10 September 2008

At Long Last - Pay Day

I felt like pay day was never going to get here. I have struggled with my money for weeks now and so I am really relieved that I have finally been paid. I worked out my weekly budget first thing this morning and then headed into town to get some essential items (toiletries etc). I also treated myself to some comics, got some ink cartridges for my printer, and then got money out of the bank for my rent. All in all I had a productive couple of hours but managed to go about £55 over my weekly budget, oops. I am so crap when it comes to money.
While I was in Old Compton Street I saw an actor I know as Hugh Jelly, from when he worked with Julian Clary. Coming back home I did some research and found that he is actually called Philip Herbert. He's the first celebrity that I have seen for a while, then again, I've not been out much.
I am still debating whether to go out for drinks tonight. No one is available to go out with me (I think Alfredo has deleted my number from his phone, the last time I texted him he asked who it was!. Tim is still on his diet and Richard has had root canal work done and apparently looks like a .... wait for it .... hamster!!).

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Maybe if you laid off the comics you would not goover the budget of you rmoney. but whom am I to tell you what you should do. I have to watch what I do as well. If you are over your budget can you go out for drinks??? Sorry.
Ray

Alex said...

I know I shouldn't have bought those comics, but I need to treat myself at least once a month.
As for my budget, I can always rework it again tomorrow! (I know, I know, that's not how it's supposed to work, but I need to get out! I've been off work for a week now and done nothing and spoken to no one!)