Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 2 September 2008

One more to go...

I was relly tired at work again today, but I got through it alright. AND, I didn't have to stay late this time. I have been smiling at random moments all day thinking about my sister's wedding today. I had such a good time that I can't put it in words, not a great thing to admit when I have literary ambitions!! It was so nice to catch up with my family, especially my brother and sisters. It is the first time that we have all been in the same place for nearly ten years, and there were no conflicts and lots of fun and laughter. Just what I needed really.
I was looking at my blog yesterday when I noticed that there were some flashing circles on my map of "Who's on Now". When I passed my curser over them I saw that one was Grays, Essex, and another was Newcastle. I wonder if these were members of my family looking at my blog, as I haven't directly told them about it, though they may have seen the link to it on my Facebook page. My other sister Lynn and her family live in Grays, and my brother Kevin and his family in Newcastle, so it is possible.
Also yesterday, I added 4 new friends to my list on Facebook, my nephew Arron (Lynn's eldest), my new step-nephew Arron (best man at the wedding), my new step-niece Stacy (bridesmaid) and best man Arron's best mate Jack too, who was a real sweetheart looking after Arron when he got slaughtered on booze at the wedding. I feel very paternal (or should that be maternal?) towards them all! How old am I?

No comments: