Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 29 September 2008

Hitch

Last night, before going to bed I watched the film Hitch. It wasn't a film I ever intended to see, but it was on and there was nothing else to watch so I had it on while I was on the computer. All-in-all it wasn't too bad of a film, but the reason I am mentioning it now is because, right at the end, there were two amazingly good looking guys worth a mention. The first was Jack Hartnett, playing Tom, who was absolutely stunning, just, wow. It will therefore probably not come as a surprise to you to know that he has also been in Sex and the City playing "hot guy," almost certainly getting it on with Samantha (lucky bitch).
The second guy was Ryan Cross, playing Charles Wellington, who I couldn't find any pictures of, but he was also good looking. Both were only in the film very briefly, but, if you do watch the film they are right at the end so it is worth hanging on just to see these two gorgeous guys. Take my word for it.

3 comments:

gab said...

so funny this film love it!

Alex said...

I prefer Dude, Where's My Car? which was on last night. I missed the first hour of it though! Bugger!

gab said...

oh we watched that-and theeennnnn.....