Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 14 September 2008

Another Night Out

I decided that I needed another night out last night. I can't have 2 weeks off and only go out the once can i?
I headed to Rupert Street initially, as is usual when I am out on my own. As I waited to be served at the bar an American woman approached me and complimented me on my "great physique from behind." I ignored the obvious slight to the front side of my body and chatted with her. I explained to her, and her gay friend who had joined her, that I hadn't been to the gym for over 3 years to I was pleased by her comment. The guy jokingly called me an "arsehole" (because I hadn't been to the gym and I still wasn't fat!) so I said back that "that muscle hasn't been exercised for ages either!" The woman seemed to be disgusted by this, which I have to admit pleased me a bit and they both walked away. I saw a little later that she was approaching several men, so I felt less special, but still think that I looked good and se deserved the comment. It started my evening off well anyway.
I went to Comptons for one before returning to Rupert Street and then going on to Barcode. While in there I saw Alfredo. We chatted and I was introduced to the friends he was meeting. I also saw a guy in there who I have fancied for ages. I can't remember his name but he was asking why we had never had sex. To be honest I didn't think he was interested in me, but I guess he was. He left early though, with his friends, to go to Barcode South, but not before he stopped and gave me a good deep kiss.
I had a wander around after about an hour and got chatting to a Spanish guy in the downstairs bar. Luciano eventually came home with me and spent the night. Who would have thought it? I felt guilty that Alfredo had gone by the time I had got back to the upstairs bar, but not too much.
All in all a good night. Again!

No comments: