Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 11 September 2008

Drinks

I decided that I did need to get out last night and so headed into Soho at around 19:00. I went to Rupert Street first where I saw Vlad, who is looking mighty fine, toned and tanned. I then went to Comptons for one before going back to Rupert Street and then on to Barcode. I stayed until closing, which I hadn't intended to. I saw my ex, Graham, in there celebrating his birthday and so I chatted with him and a couple of his friends for a while. All in all it was a good night, but I drank far too much and so walked home to try and work some of it out of my system.
My room was a mess when I woke up this morning, I just hope that I didn't make too much noise when I got in. I am still in recovery and I think I may just have another nap in a minute!

No comments: