Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 14 September 2008

No More Facebook!

I am faced with a fate worse than death today. My Facebook account has been disabled! How will I survive?
Pretty well I guess, as I am not as addicted to it as a lot of people are, but it was my only link to a lot of people and I have lost access their email addresses etc with the loss of Facebook. I did receive an email from Facebook about the disablement but, as with all other emails from them, I deleted it thinking it was just another notification of a message or something and that I could get full details when I logged on.
I have no way of knowing why my account was disabled, what I did or what someone has suggested that I have done. Who knows? I have emailed them, after searching for about half an hour to find a way of contacting them, so it is now just a waiting game.
It is especially annoying as I was praising Facebook recently for its assistance in getting my extended family talking again! I'll keep you posted.

No comments: