Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Catch Up

I went to see my old work mate Mike last night, mainly to pay up what I was overdue on my Lotto payments, but also to catch up as I haven't chatted to him for months. It was a nice change to just sit around and have a cup of tea and chat. Normally when I meet up with mates it has to be in a pub, which is okay but not ALL the time.
We had a good chat and I paid my money, so now I don't have to feel guilty about owing anything! [I worry about these things you know!]. His missus, Gab who you may know from her comments, has suggested meeting for drinks sometime [I've not yet had the pleasure of her company] and so hopefully that will happen soon, either with them coming to London or when I am visiting my sister in Basildon where they also live. I look forward to it.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

glad you had a nice time out.
Ray