Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 5 September 2008

Rain Stops Play

Because I have had my refund (finally) from Bains & Ernst, I am in credit at the moment. But my building society will reverse this on Monday as they had previously creditted the amount while they investigated the unauthorised debit by B&E. I was really tempted to go out tonight as I haven't been had a gay night out for a couple of weeks, but decided that I should be responsible and so I stayed in. I am really glad that I did though, as since about 21:00 it has been pi**ing it down almost non-stop.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am glad you did not get wet. maybe it is the forces at work telling you to save this money. I do understand I have not been out in a month of Sunday as well.
Hopefull you still have your smile and feel really good.
Hugs the Hamster tight, with a kiss on the forehead.
Ray

Alex said...

Still got a smile on my face and it is still raining really hard!
:-D