Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 27 September 2007

Cramps

I had a really horrible night last night. While I was watching Brothers & Sisters I got really bad stomach cramps. I've been feeling bloated, off and on, for weeks now, but this was infinitely worse. I was doubled over in pain, and I was back and forward to the toilet for about 2 hours. I missed most of Brothers & Sisters which I really wanted to watch.
I did see the credits though and a name stuck out, Margot Kidder! I knew that I knew the name, but I couldn't place her. I checked her out on Wikipedia and, obviously, she is the actress who played Lois Lane in the original Superman films with Christopher Reeve.
Also in that episode was a gorgeous young man playing the gay brother of Rob Lowe's character, Eric Winter, who I have heard mention of and seen throughout the bloggersphere and now I know why! As if I need more reasons to watch B&S!!

2 comments:

the Bitter Truth said...

nobody gives a flying fuck about your stomach cramps

Alex said...

Hey, thanks for your witty and insightful contribution