Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 8 September 2007

Today's Rugby World Cup team are Italy, mainly because after watching the first half of their match with New Zealand, they need all the help they can get. They were being trounced royally by the All Blacks.
On the plus side, they do have a lot of hottie on their team, which would make me feel better when I got back into the changing room if I were them!!!!
Firstly we have sexy Santiago Dellape, wow!
There are also brothers Mirco & Mauro Bergamasco, seen below (wow, I think every rugby team should have brothers in it!).
Stunning looking Kaine Paul Robertson, who I think is probably THE best looking man in the whole competition.
Other hotties are Gonzalo Canale,
Alessandro Troncon,
Jacque Roland de Marigny,
Carlo Antonio del Fava,
Andrea Masi,
And last but not least, Fabio Ongaro.

No comments: