Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 27 September 2007

Home & Away new hottie

I just had to mention that there is a new hot guy in my favourite soap, Home & Away. Lincoln Lewis is a young actor playing the character Geoff Campbell, a god-fearing, farm-working schoolkid who wants to play football (Aussie Rules obviously), which is quite fitting since he is the real-life son of Walter Lewis alegendary Australian Rugby League star. He is a mere 20 years young, which is disconcerting for me (as I am old enough to be his dad!), but only just (and not legally!).
So, now, I have even more reason to watch H&A, as well as the other hotties (Mark Furze,Paul O'Brien, Jon Sivewright, Tim Campbell, Rhys Wakefield [yes, I know he is younger than Lincoln!], and Bobby Morley).
And, after doing some checking there are even more hotties on the way in the form of Conrad Coleby (who I know from All Saints) and Scott McGregor, a hot model.
But, Sally is leaving!!! I am in shock! She has been in the soap since it started, one of only 2 originals left (the other being Alf Stewart!) and she is to leave by the end of the year. I think I should start a petition!

No comments: